top of page

Support Organisations

If you’re experiencing domestic abuse, we can put you in touch with other support organisations that understand your specific needs. Below you’ll find a list of organisations who can assist you.

The police Call the UK police non-emergency number, 101, if you need support or advice from the police and it's not an emergency. If you have a hearing or speech impairment, use our textphone service on 18001 101.

Local help

Stepping Stones (Luton) Help for women who have suffered domestic abuse.

Women's Aid Luton Voluntary organisation supporting women and children who are experiencing domestic abuse: refuge, outreach, drop-in, advice line.

Luton All Women’s Centre Support and services run by women for women.

bottom of page